Sabado, Hunyo 29, 2013

It's been Seven Days

Seven days…

It was a slow ride but things happened so fast that I didn’t even comprehend.

I saw my 4 months old baby girl on the side of the road, her face facing the ground. My son’s loud cry because of fear, the people surrounding us, the blood on my brother in law’s knee/right foot and all made me panic that I didn’t even know what to do first.

I’ve got injuries too: wound on my face, my body hurts…my knee… my right hand,  but I was more concerned with my kids. My son doesn’t have injuries but my daughter… I am afraid, so afraid. Shaking, full of fear and teary eyed I rode a bus to the near city (20 minutes drive) going to the hospital. Messy as I am… who cares? I need a doctor to see/examine my daughter.

                                recalling...
… She is fine. I won’t advice you to admit her because in the first place she’s not even crying, (he touched my baby’s bruises) see? She’s smiling as if she’s not hurt. No need to have an x-ray for I am very sure she’s fine, just observe her. blah blah blah..... -Doctor

That was the time I calmed down. Mixed emotions. Glad that my daughter is fine except that she had scratches on her face and bruises… but she is perfectly fine. I checked on her every now and then. I felt sorry for the both of them.

The thought of seeing them in pain or losing them is killing me! It was a traumatic incident… indeed it was. I know life is too short and I want to live and have beautiful memories with my kids as long as possible. I love them very much. They are my precious gifts that I can’t even afford to lose.

Sorry for letting you worry my dear husband. :D





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento