Linggo, Hunyo 9, 2013

HUBBY Father's Day



Daddy McLloyd,


First of all (oh kalma lang, naa pay 2nd, hihi),

Thankyou! Iwill never get tired of saying that. You've been such a wonderful dad/hubby. Your not romantic not even close to being one (duh?!) but you never fail to make me/us happy. The way you took care of our son and how you showed him your love even to our little girl (though you haven't got the chance to hold and kiss her) really made me love you even more.

Second--ly?, (diba ingon ko naa pay second) Sorry.. i won't mention it one by one err! it'll took me yearsto finish. lllleeelllsss just couple of things why I'm saying it --me-- yes me! being so dramatic and all. You can't blame me, I;m just afraid that I might lose you or something like that. I can't imagine my life without you dear. Sorry for being so hard headed and for not listening (at times). Yes I know I'm irresponsible and careless, you've said that many times... sorry. And again Sorry that I'm abusing myself to the point that I don't sleep and eat on time whenever I'm busy (but dad.. as I've said I'm busy... understand) well got your point actually you Love me and you don't want me to get sick considering the fact that you are miles away hmm .... ok sorryyy for everything. I know, I might "again and again" do stupid things that will surely makeyou angry or mad with... maybe tomorrow? or next weeK? next year? nah! I'll ask for your forgiveness again and again and again.

We actually don't have a lot in common.and again, no need to elaborate and say it one by one-- well, yeah truly opposite do attracts

I may not be the luckiest woman in the whole wide universe, but/yet/still I do know that I'm soooo much blessed to have you.

We love you and we missssssssssss you soooo much dear.
Happy Father's Day. God Bless you always.


P.S. do save a lot for we are soooo gonna spend and celebrate next year's father's day in PARIS. Bwahahaha!!... Ok. Don't  presssuurree yourself too much it's just.. PARIS you know... hahahaha

1 komento:

  1. KASAKBAYAN TI KASAR

    BF: Sa wakas! dyak maiyurayen!
    GF: Kayat mu kadi a tumalaw 'akon?
    BF: Agang-angaw ka? haan, dyak kayat!
    GF: Kaya nak ngarud a bisungen?
    BF: Nu adda la't panawen!
    GF: Baka pagsangiten nak.
    BF: Haan!
    GF: Mapagtalkan ka metlang?
    BF: Wen a met!
    GF: Isukat nak sabali?
    BF: Syempre, haan!
    GF: Ay-ayaten nak?
    BF: Wen!
    GF: Darling!

    Kalpasan ti Kasar, BASAEN PABALIKTAD

    ------------------------------------------------

    "Luk-lukwek ti bagek no kasta aramidek kenne asawak, nagmayat no ti makapangasawam ket kasla kanyana.. uray kasta unay bannog ko, ayna! maikkat amin no isu makangayed kanyyak.."

    Pagpacensyaanaak darling ko! no sagpaminsan ket pasawayak ngem dyuray pay ket kasta launay ti ayat ko kenka.. nagragsakak ta demteng kayo kenyak..

    TumugonBurahin