Lunes, Hunyo 10, 2013

Student ... Again

Ohh summer is over... meaning classes starts again.

I earned my Bachelor's degree 4 years ago. It was difficult; I mean I got hard time maintaining my grades and all. I can work under pressure but imagining those days… aaahhh stressful not to mention pricey (the tuition, allowance etc). I can still imagine my parent’s hard work in order to send me and my 4 siblings to a nice school during college.

So, why am I schooling again? Hmmm I just felt I need to, you know gain more knowledge haha! To be honest, I wanted to have a Bachelor in Technical Teacher’s Education degree since it’s an in demand course right now, plus the fact that teachers nowadays have good salary with great benefits… perfect! (Should I think twice?)

I wanted to become a teacher or a theology graduate major in music ministry when I was younger but I didn’t know why I changed my mind only to be disappointed in the end. Don’t get me wrong, I’m just sad that I am to go to school again when infact I could have done it. Well, it’s not too late… I mean its better late than never. I’m still 25 though I’ve got more responsibilities right now still I am physically fit, mentally stable but financially questionable hahaha!! I know my husband will support me till I needed. He’s been very supportive ever since. 

Basically, I’m not doing this for myself but for my family… my kids more importantly.

So, prepare school UNIFORM+SHOES+BAG etc. I’ll be wearing/using you all for hundreds of days now till. Ha. Don’t let me down. Just 2 more years.



Bring it on terror Profs… I am so ready! 

#crossedfingers #excited #meetfriends



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento