Linggo, Hunyo 30, 2013

In the mid-of-night

My son was crying and I don't know why.
He wanted candy so I gave him one. Then he wanted to go out but it's still dark outside (time check ten minutes past 12). 
He kept on crying. He wanted his dad... kept calling his dad who's working in Dubai. How I wish his dad has viber account... we only use skype for video calling. I am so sleepy but I need to calm him down so carried him but still he didn't stop crying and her little sister woke up...crying. As much as I wanted to carry them both, I tried but I can't. 
                      yeah imagine 2 year old boy on my left arm and 4months old baby girl on the right. Great!
                                                                 Sometimes I wish I am Super mom, the one that could do tasks at a time.
                                                            



   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento